C Programming Bach will be start on 1 June 2017. Please contact immediately for Joining. seat is limited
Android App Development Training Classes
Shiwam is best coaching place for Android App Development learning in bareilly. Our simple traning methord make perfect to our student in Android App Development Programming . Shiwam is best profesional traning place with 100% Job oreanted aproche. Shiwam is best place for B.Tech, GTI, ITI students.
Learn everything you need to know to get started building Android apps with Google's Android Studio and Android SDK. David Gassner starts with a brief look at the history of Android and the latest iteration, Android 6.0 (aka Marshmallow). Then, after you set up your development environment, he shows you how to prepare virtual and physical devices for testing and create a new Android project: a shopping app for a fictional sportswear company. Using this example app, David demonstrates how to define the user interface with XML and widgets, control the app behavior with Java, set up "between screen" navigation, and display lists of data and images. Plus, learn how to enable support for the different screen sizes and pixel densities of the 24,000+ Android models on the market today.
- Installing and configuring Android Studio
- Creating virtual devices and connecting physical devices for testing
- Working with project files such as the app manifest and Gradle scripts
- Defining the user interface
- Modifying material design themes and styles
- Adding views
- Displaying messages
- Handling events and changes in screen orientation
- Displaying images
- Managing navigation with activities and layouts
- Supporting different screen sizes
- Working with data