C Programming Bach will be start on 1 June 2017. Please contact immediately for Joining. seat is limited
Kotlin for Android Development Training
Shiwam is best coaching place for Kotlin for Android Development learning in bareilly. Our simple traning methord make perfect to our student in Kotlin for Android Development. Shiwam is best profesional traning place with 100% Job oreanted aproche. Shiwam is best place for B.Tech, GTI, ITI students.
Just as iOS developers can turn to Swift if they want a modern language that's more approachable than Objective-C, Android developers have Kotlin—an easy-to-use language that's highly compatible with Java. Along with improved syntax, Kotlin boasts null pointer safety with nullable variables, and lambda functions that allow you to develop your apps quickly and concisely. In this course, author and Android developer Kevin Moore shows you how to set up Kotlin for Android development, explore the syntax of the language, and see Kotlin in action by creating a photo app using the language.
- Setting up Kotlin
- Converting activities from Java to Kotlin
- Creating an emulator
- Installing and adding Android libraries
- Reviewing basic Kotlin syntax
- Using variables
- Creating functions
- Retrieving images using the REST API from Pixabay
- Layering image views using a FrameLayout and a RelativeLayout
- Building the RecyclerView adapter
- Displaying a high-resolution photo of the image in the RecyclerView