C Programming Bach will be start on 1 June 2017. Please contact immediately for Joining. seat is limited
Python Programming Language Training
Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language.Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than would be possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small and large scale.
Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library.
- A Python 3 quick start for experienced developers
- Creating functions and objects
- Using Python’s built-in objects and classes
- Repeating code with loops and iterators
- Understanding and using conditional expressions
- Creating sequences with generators
- Reusing code with objects and libraries
- Handling errors with exceptions